The Sales & Marketing Trainee assists in managing all requests for Corporate, Leisure, and Tour series for voco® The Hague. This is a unique opportunity to work within the Sales & Marketing team and help execute the commercial strategy for the flagship voco™ hotel, which is the newest brand of InterContinental Hotels Group.
Ready to land this internship?
- Handling incoming Groups & Events requests in a timely manner and be the main point of contact
- Preparing tailor made offers, contracts and Proforma invoices for all our Groups & Events.
- Perform Site inspections and engage our clients in the voco® The Hague storytelling
- Optimize Groups & Events revenues and increase guest satisfaction
- Work closely with all Operational teams to ensure a smooth execution of all Groups & Events
- Living the voco™ brand with pride, passion & energy. Creating & inspiring others to deliver memorable branded guest experiences.
- Promoting teamwork and lifestyle service through daily communication and coordination with other teams.
- Ad-hoc duties as required – unexpected moments when we have to pull together as a team to get a task done.
What we need from you
- Passion for hospitality
- An amazing sense of creativity
- Strong organizational skills.
- Pro-active attitude and eye for detail with a natural drive for continuous improvement.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence in order to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards to our voco™ hosts.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch. Another language is always a plus
- You’ll be part of the voco® life
- Competitive salary and travel allowance based on the distance between your home and the hotel
- Staff discount at 6000+ IHG hotels worldwide. You’ll be able to stay at hotels for a discounted rate and you’ll get 50% discount on your restaurant and bar bill
- Overnight stay at voco® The Hague as part of your onboarding
- Special friends and family discount for stays at voco The Hague including breakfast
- We have a staff canteen in which we serve staff meals
- Discounts to several cultural events such as museums, festivals, theatre, musicals, concerts and much more
- Curious about different departments? We offer cross trainings!
- To stay fit we offer a 20% discount on your contract with Trainmore + 1 Euro discount for every time you go!
- Discount at local businesses in The Hague.
- Your staff uniform will be washed by the hotel
- There will be staff parties, events and departmental outings
- You’ll be working in a passionate and ambitious team
- You’ll have the opportunity to take part in trainings and workshops
- You’ll be working for an international hotel chain in the heart of The Hague