During the night all processes come together! The Night Manager is the one managing the smooth running of this process following the right procedures. In this role you guard voco® The Hague during the hours no one else is there, you take care of the guests and their requests, you might check a guest in or out, and you make sure safety is guaranteed for yourself, colleagues and guests at all times. Of course, you are not all alone, there will always be someone joining you in this shift. Obviously you have to be a true “night owl” to make this work, you should be able to stay up all night generating reports that are needed for the finance department, but also to make sure all is in place when the morning shift arrives in the restaurant, they should know how many guests to expect right?
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for hospitality.
- Knowledge of PMS system Opera is an advantage.
- Experience in a night role within a hospitality environment.
- Strong organizational, task-management skills, and helicopter view.
- Pro-active attitude and eye for detail with a natural drive for continuous improvement.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence in order to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards to our voco® hosts.
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Another language is always a plus.
- You’ll be part of the voco® life
- Competitive salary and travel allowance based on the distance between your home and the hotel
- Staff discount at 6000+ IHG hotels worldwide. You’ll be able to stay at hotels for a discounted rate and you’ll get 50% discount on your restaurant and bar bill
- Overnight stay at voco® The Hague as part of your onboarding
- Special friends and family discount for stays at voco The Hague including breakfast
- We have a staff canteen in which we serve staff meals
- Discounts to several cultural events such as museums, festivals, theatre, musicals, concerts and much more
- Curious about different departments? We offer cross trainings!
- To stay fit we offer a 20% discount on your contract with Trainmore + 1 Euro discount for every time you go!
- Discount on a collective health insurance
- Discount at local businesses in The Hague.
- Once a year you get to spend a paid day as a Volunteering Day to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Your staff uniform will be washed by the hotel
- There will be staff parties, events and departmental outings
- You’ll be working in a passionate and ambitious team
- You’ll have the opportunity to take part in trainings and workshops
- You’ll be working for an international hotel chain in the heart of The Hague