Can you imagine walking to work, to one of the most beautiful hotels in The Hague? When arriving to work, your day of giving guests unforgettable experiences starts! From taking their dinner order to recommending cocktails, you can do it all. Together with an amazing team of mixologists, chefs and hosts; you will have the honor of translating their hard work onto the guest’s table. At the end of the day, you leave the hotel fulfilled and smiling because the guests left smiling too. The position of Food & Beverage host entails morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for hospitality.
- Experience in a F&B operations role within a hotel or restaurant.
- Pro-active attitude and eye for detail.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards to our voco™ guests.
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch. Another language is always a plus.
- You’ll be part of the voco® life
- Competitive salary and travel allowance based on the distance between your home and the hotel
- Staff discount at 6000+ IHG hotels worldwide. You’ll be able to stay at hotels for a discounted rate and you’ll get 50% discount on your restaurant and bar bill
- Overnight stay at voco® The Hague as part of your onboarding
- Special friends and family discount for stays at voco The Hague including breakfast
- We have a staff canteen in which we serve staff meals
- Discounts to several cultural events such as museums, festivals, theatre, musicals, concerts and much more
- Curious about different departments? We offer cross trainings!
- To stay fit we offer a 20% discount on your contract with Trainmore + 1 Euro discount for every time you go!
- Discount on a collective health insurance
- Discount at local businesses in The Hague.
- Once a year you get to spend a paid day as a Volunteering Day to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Your staff uniform will be washed by the hotel
- There will be staff parties, events and departmental outings
- You’ll be working in a passionate and ambitious team
- You’ll have the opportunity to take part in trainings and workshops
- You’ll be working for an international hotel chain in the heart of The Hague