Are you ready to work in the newest hotspot in town? As a Chef de Partie, you will make sure guests have an unforgettable experience. Your cooking skills and creativity will blow them away! Together with the kitchen team, you will create fresh and crisp dishes that suit our concept. As a Chef de Partie, you will also have the responsibility of teaching students and show them your skills. Are you ready to show your skills and creativity as a Chef de Partie at voco® The Hague?
The restaurant is a destination in itself, serving standout dishes that include grilled vegetables and proteins. With a focus on local ingredients and Dutch Cuisine, you can expect honey from the bee hotel, fresh coffee roast delivered by bike, or eggs from the best hen farm in The Hague. Our vegetable-inspired menu considers seasonality and emphasizes a sustainable supply chain from product to plate. Botanica is where you will be the breakfast chef that runs the show by helping guests and inventing dishes that fit the multi-cultural appetite of our guests.
Do you have what it takes?
- Pro-active attitude and eye for detail with a natural drive for continuous improvement.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence in order to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco® service standards to our voco™ hosts.
- Passion for food and food pairing.
- Have strong multitasking & time management skills.
- Knowledge of English language.
- You’ll be part of the voco® life
- Competitive salary and travel allowance based on the distance between your home and the hotel
- Staff discount at 6000+ IHG hotels worldwide. You’ll be able to stay at hotels for a discounted rate and you’ll get 50% discount on your restaurant and bar bill
- Overnight stay at voco® The Hague as part of your onboarding
- Special friends and family discount for stays at voco The Hague including breakfast
- We have a staff canteen in which we serve staff meals
- Discounts to several cultural events such as museums, festivals, theatre, musicals, concerts and much more
- Curious about different departments? We offer cross trainings!
- To stay fit we offer a 20% discount on your contract with Trainmore + 1 Euro discount for every time you go!
- Discount on a collective health insurance
- Discount at local businesses in The Hague.
- Once a year you get to spend a paid day as a Volunteering Day to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Your staff uniform will be washed by the hotel
- There will be staff parties, events and departmental outings
- You’ll be working in a passionate and ambitious team
- You’ll have the opportunity to take part in trainings and workshops
- You’ll be working for an international hotel chain in the heart of The Hague
“As Head Chef, I believe in the art of Dutch Cuisine. Together with my team we craft dishes that leave a lasting impression on every palate.”
Bas Hoog – Head Chef